C# Fusion invest toolkit Emploi FREELANCE1 year ago - Finance - Paris - 657 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Successfully deliver Fusion Invest implementation projects and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer’s current business processes and scenarios.
- Specify and develop on-site or remotely client libraries and interfaces on top of Fusion Invest APIs
- Assist project and delivery management in planning all aspects of projects, updating project status and risks, performing technical and functional reviews
- Communicate with customers to help define detailed requirements for Fusion Invest toolkit implementations
- Provide advice for customizing or implementing new functions in the solution
- Provide onsite consultancy and training services, with potentially extensive travel to customer site required
- Pro-actively keep up-to-date with the product roadmap and latest developments, upgrades as well as industry trends, and communicate knowledge within the team
- Work with sales and Finastra global solution consultants to develop new services business from the existing customer base
- Provide input into the development of standards, tools, processes, documentation and templates to standardize and improve the execution of the implementation tasks and to aid training of new consultants
- Customer focus and strong customer management skills
- Committed to providing excellent client service at all times to a very demanding customer base
- Solid interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Flexibility and innovation
- Team player: this role will work closely with all functions within Finastra
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 3-6 years of experience in the financial software industry, with specific focus on capital markets software development for front office, middle office, back office or risk management
- C++ and C# development experience (2+ years’ experience) with Visual Studio
- Good functional knowledge of financial products (pricing, life-cycle, market data), particularly around pricing library, analytics and workflow integration
- Good analytics and debugging skills
- Buy side experience is a strong plus
- Professional services experience with a financial software vendor is a strong plus.
- Practical experience of implementing software solutions for the financial industry: Fusion Invest/ Fusion Capital Sophis knowledge is a strong plus, experience with competing or similar capital markets, investment management and buy side solutions is a plus.
- Outstanding relationship management and communication skills
- Highly customer focused approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Computer Science, Mathematics, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, MIS or any related courses, or relevant work experience.
Description de la société
Jeune ESN basée à la Défense, nous accompagnons nos clients grands comptes et ESN dans leurs divers projets de transformation digitale.